SSC Admit Card 2013, SSC Constable GD Admit Card 2013, ssc.nic.in:-
SSC Admit Card 2013:- The Short Service Commission (SSC) is going to conduct exams for the post of constable (General Duty) in BSF, CISF, ITBP, Assam Rifles and CRPF. The recruitment of SSC includes Physical Standards Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Written Examination and Medical Examination.
Tentative Schedule for Recruitment :
- PST/PET – February – March 2013
- Written Examination : 12th May 2013
- Medical Examination : June – August 2013
- Declaration of Results : 30th September 2013
The SSC exam mainly includes the above subjects for the written test.
- General intelligence
- English language
- Quantitative aptitude
- General awareness
SSC Admit Card 2013 from the official website www.ssc.nic.in.The students who filed the application for the recruitment of SSC exam for the post of constable (General Duty) in the BSF, CISF, ITBP, Assam Rifles and CRPF can download their admit card from the official website of SSC. The admit card will be published before two weeks of exams by the SSC on their official website. Students who are going to appear in the written test, must have to bring their admit card along with them in the exam center. Candidates can download their
The Candidates who are downloading SSC Admit Card 2013 Constable GD must enter the following details:-
- Registration number
- Date of Birth /
- Candidate’s name and
- Father’s name.
Important Notes for the SSC Admit Card 2013 Download: -
- SSC Admit Card 2013 is necessary.
- Without SSC Admit Card 2013, a candidate will not be permitted to take the SSC 2013 examination.
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Mention your Name, Roll Number, Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with SSC.
- Bring this e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration.
- Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- “Candidates should note that any omission / mistake / discrepancy in encoding filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection”.
- You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
- Mobile Phones, Calculators or any of the IT Gadgets are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted.
- There will be a penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the objective type Question Papers.
- Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items to the Examination Halls, as safe keeping of the same cannot be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
Refine your Search Terms: