Calicut University Details are on the official website of Calicut University, Candidates can also prefer this post for Calicut University Admission Details by this post.
Calicut University Admission:- Calicut University was established in 1968 which is administered by M.M. Gandhi in 1970s as a large university of Kerala. It is located at Thenihipalam, Malappuram in Kerala. The Calicut University affiliate 191 colleges and 25 Departments of PG studies and research in India. At present more 2 lakh students studying in this University. The Calicut University also established Distance Education in 1981 and now 13 PG courses in running under it. are on the official website of Calicut University.
Facilities: The Saurashtra Calicut University provides many facilities like Central library, placement cell, separate center for women’s studies, Bank with ATM facility, Post Office, Canteen, Ground for sports, GYM, Garden, online student space, Media and publication, computer center and Internet connectivity,.
The Calicut University offers Post Graduation, Graduation Degree, Diploma and certified courses in following fields:
- Science and Research.
- Multimedia Research center.
- Engineering and Technology
- Physical Education.
- Information Technology and Computer Science
And many other Departments which provides PG and UG courses.
- Candidates who are applying for Graduation level courses must pass 12th in relevant fields.
- Candidates who are applying for post Graduation level courses and Diplomas they passed Graduation with good marks in relevant fields.
Calicut University Admission 2014 Schedule:-
The Calicut University Admission 2014 may start form the first week of month June, 2014. And Admission will close in the first week of September, 2014.
Application Fee: Candidates who want to take admission will pay:
- General and OBC candidates will pay: 300/-.
- ST/SC and other reserved candidates will pay: 100/- on the basis of the authorized certificate.
Note: Application fee will pay in form of Challan or DD in favour of Finance Officer, University of Calicut and payable at State Bank of Travancore (SBT). Candidate must pay fee before the Last date of Admission.
How to Apply: Candidates must follow the process:
- Candidates firstly log on from the official website and open the online registration form.
- Fill the all details carefully and after the online registration keep the printout of application form for further reference.
- Candidates send the application form hard copy and all other eligibility document to the official address:
School of Health Sciences,
University of Calicut,
Selection Process: the merit list of selected candidates will prepare on the basis of qualification details. And after selected in merit list candidates will select on the basis on the performance in interview.
Result: The merit list of selected candidates will update on the official website www.universityofcalicut.info.
Calicut University invites candidates for Calicut University Admission, university releases Calicut University Admission Form on the official website of University.