The University of CUSAT invites candidates for CUSAT Admission every year, those candidates who are interested in CUSAT Admission, can check all details here.
CUSAT Admission 2013:- The Cochin University of Science And Technology was established in 1971 under the Act of the Legislature of the state of Kerala. The CUSAT main objective is increase quality of graduation, post graduation, Advanced Research in Science and Technology. At the present time CUSAT is the first Science and Technology of India. on the official website of CUST.
The CUSAT is a hub for students across all over the world. IT provides many courses like Naval Architecture, Polymer Technology, Photonics, Safety and Fire Engineering and Marine Engineering and many other courses of Science and Engineering for the students. The CUSAT has 27 Departments of study and Research. The CUSAT also provide a record of placement of a student in MNC through Campus interview.
Location detail: The CUSAT has three campuses.
- Main Campus (Trikkakara): it is 1 km off the NH 47 at South Kalamassery.
- City Campus (Lakeside):It is 12 km away from Main Campus.
- Pulinkunnoo Campus: It is in Kuttanad (Alleppey District) is 65 km away from the Main Campus.
Facilities: The Cochin University of Science and Technology have various type of facilities for students and staff like Internet connectivity, Library, hostels, Canteen, Ground, Medical Unit, NSS, ST/SC cell, Placement cell, Physical Education Department, CIRM(Center of information resource management), and press & publication.
The university published admission notification for many courses and provides a career option from the placement cell. The university provides a platform to guide for career better option.
CUSAT University offered following courses:
- Post Graduation courses: The CUSAT provides many PG courses M.Tech. And M. Phil. The CUSAT conduct CAT (Common Admission Test) for Admission in PG courses.
- Graduation Courses: The CUSAT provides many UG courses are Instrumentation, Legal Studies, Ship Technology, Polymer Science and Rubber Technology and Lasers & Opto Electronic Sciences and many other programs.
And provide many diplomas, graduation, post graduation and certified courses.
The CUSAT University Admission 2014 Schedule:
CUSAT Admission 2014 for the university is conducted on the basis of Admission Test. The CUSAT Admission 2014 will start form April, 2014 Students.
- The CUSAT conduct CAT exam for PG courses and Diplomas.
- For Admission in MBA Candidates must take in C-MAT exam, GD and personal Interviews.
- Opening Date Registration for CAT, LET and PG programs: Feb, 2014.
- Download Admit Card from: April, 2014.
Note: Age should not be exceeding form 25 years on 1st July, 2014.And CUSAT has 10% reservation of seats for NRI students.
- General and OBC Candidates will pay 950/-
- ST/SC candidate will pay 425/-
- Nor NRI Candidates: 5950/-
- For Diplomas and certificate programs General candidates will way 100/- and ST/SC candidates will pay 50/-
The Candidate pays fee in the form of DD in favor of “Registrar, CUSAT” payable at Cochin from any branch of SBT and SBI.
CUSAT Admission Form 2014:-
How to Apply: Candidates who want to take admission in CUSAT they must read all instruction carefully form the official website cusat.ac.in. Online admission process will complete in two processes.
- Candidates must fill all compulsory detail and attach all required documents and passport size photographs and click on confirm and then submit the application form.
- Candidates must keep the printout of the admission application form for registration number which is used in re login on website and check status of your application.
- Candidates can download Admit card from the website cusat.ac.in. for CAT After 4th April, 2014.
- Candidates must remember the all details at the time of the last stage of Admission.
Selection Process: Candidates will select for Admission on the basis of performance in CAT Exam. The Exam will conduct in May, 2014.
All details of CUSAT Admission Rules and Regulation are on the official website of CUSAT, Candidates can apply from the official website of CUSAT at cusat.ac.in.