DAVV University Admission details are on the official website on University at www.dauniv.ac.in., Candidates can get details of DAVV University Admission from this post
DAVV University Admission 2013:- Devi Ahilya University (DAVV) was inaugurated by Dr. Zakir Hussain in 1964 under the Act of legislative assembly of MP. It was awarded with a four star status By NAAC and awarded as center of excellence by MP Government in 2001. It is also known as Top University in MP (Madhya Pradesh). It has three campuses: are on the official website of University.
- University Administrative Office
- Primary School Campus (Both are on Rabindranath Tagore Marg, Indore)
- Takshashila Campus on Khandwa road (Extension campus administered by university).
This university has more than 8000 students and total 3 lakh students in affiliated colleges.
Facilities: The DAVV University has various facilities like Central Library, Hostels for boys and girls, Information Technology Center, Galvani Center (Radio Station), Cultural Center, Auditorium, Laboratory for Research and, Sports campus, Garden, Medical unit, Placement cell etc.
DAVV University opens Admission for 9000 Seats per year. It offers many UG and PG courses and it is also in list that started MBA from 1969.It conduct an Combined Entrance Test per year in different districts of MP for Admission.
University offers Post Graduation, Graduation Degree, Diploma and certified courses in following fields:
- Professional Studies.
- Educational Multimedia Research.
- Journalism & Mass Communication.
Admission 2014 Schedule: The DAVV University conducts Admission per year by taking Combined Entrance Test. And CET Registration form starts form May, 2014 and close in June, 2014.
Application Fee: Candidates must pay Admission fee with including all other activity fee and pay fee according to the course fee schedule which is given on the university prospectus. Candidates must pay 1000+50/- fee for CET 2014 through Debit/Credit or Net Banking.
The DAVV University Admission 2014:-
How to Apply: For Admission process candidates must follow instruction:
- In first step candidates must apply to appear in CET 2014 through an online application form available at www.mponline.gov.in.
- Candidates can check the status of fee and application form the online portal.
- Candidate must download Admit card and report on the scheduled time.
- Candidates will select on the basis on the performance in CET exam.
- University update the merit list and call letter for selected candidates on the official site www.duuniv.ac.in.
- Candidates will select by the counseling.
Result: Selection list for candidates will update on the official site www.duauniv.ac.in or candidates can check status through online web portal www.mponline.gov.in.
All the Candidates can check Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya Admission Form on the official website of University at www.dauniv.ac.in. And also check all details on this post.