Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India invite applications for their Teaching staff vacancies for the years 2012-2013 and 2013-2014. Interested or eligible candidate can apply for same via on-line mode to visit portal site of KVC. Further detail mention below.
Name of the Posts : No of Vacancies
- 1) Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
- Chemistry: 82 Posts
- Economics: 56 Posts
- Commerce: 94 Posts
- History: 34 Posts
- Geography: 39 Posts
- Maths: 91 Posts
- Biology: 75 Posts
- Hindi: 69 Posts
- Physics: 85 Posts
- Computer Science: 80 Posts
- Bio-technology: 03 Posts
- English: 85 Posts
- 2) Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Social Studies: 168 Posts
- Maths: 112 Posts
- Hindi: 130 Posts
- Science: 105 Posts
- English: 86 Posts
- Sanskrit: 38 Posts
- 3) P&HE: 181 Posts
- 4) AE: 115 Posts
- 5) WE: 124 Posts
- 6) Librarian: 112 Posts
- 7) Primary Teacher: 1979 Posts
- 8) PRT (Music): 100 Posts
Age Limit :
- For Post No. 1 : Applicant age shouldn’t older than 40 years
- For Post No. 2 and 3 : Applicant age shouldn’t older than 35 years
- For all other Poste (Post No. 4 to 8) : Applicant age shouldn’t older than 30 years
Educational Qualification :
Applicant should have complete their B.Sc, M.Sc, BCA, MCA, B.E, B.Tech, Masters/Bachelors Degree, Senior Secondary School Certificate, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma, Graduation/ Diploma/ Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering from recognized institute or University. Applicant must passed CTET (Central Eligibility Test).
Application Fee :
Rs. 750/- + Rs. 30/- Indian Bank charge for Unreserved category candidates.
Reserved category candidate no need to pay any application fees.
Selection Procedure :
Applicant will be select on the basis of written examination, Performance test and Personal interview.
How to Apply :
- Interested candidate can apply for KVS vacancies to visit “www.kvsangathan.nic.in” or “http://jobapply.in/kvs/”
- Here you may click on Apply On-line button after 29th July, 2013.
- Now you will get an application form.
- Fill up it, and submit it.
- After submission you must take a hard copy of system generated application form.
- Now send it along with prescribed KVS bank challan where applicable and self-attested copies of testimonials at given address below.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS)
Post Box No. 3076,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003
- kvsanghatanpgt tgt result 2013-2014