Apply Online-MPPKVVCL Recruitment/Result/Merit List 2013 | www.mponline.gov.in, Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
Name of Post: 1. Law Assistant: 05 Posts
2. Office Assistant Gr.III: 255 Posts
Number of Post: 260
Qualifications: graduate with regular full time or 5 years LL.B. Degree for the post of Law Assistant and Graduation for the post of Office Assistant Gr. III from a state or central Government recognized University or Institute.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the Application fees for unreserved / OBC candidates shall be Rs.600/- & for SC/ ST/ Handicapped candidates shall be Rs.300/- per candidate per application. The applications can also be submitted through MP Online Kiosks and the payment can be made in cash at the Kiosk. The portal charges shall be Rs. 60/- per application for all type of categories.
Age: 21 years of age and maximum 30 years of age as on 01-01-2013
Date of Issue: 15-02-2013
Last Date for Online Application: 01-03-2013
Date of issue of admit cards online: 08-03-2013
Date of written test: 24-03-2013
Tentative Date of Interview: Last week of April – 2013
Instructions for Online Application:
1. Log on to www.mponline.gov.in to start the online application process.
2. Select the ‘Citizen Services’ link followed by ‘Madhya Pradesh Discom Recruitment’ link and ‘MPPKVV Indore’ link.
3. Click on ‘Apply Online’ link below the notification link. Check the check box and click on ‘Accept’ button after reading Declaration Form carefully.
4. Upload the previously scanned photograph and signature at the places provided.
5. Fill all marked details carefully, check once for errors and click on ‘Submit’ button.
6. To make payment online click on ‘Proceed to payment’ button to make payment and then submit the Application.
7. Take print of Application form and retain it for further use.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates need to apply only through Online from MP Online website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 01-03-2013. After submission of Application take print out of application form and retain it for further use.