www.karnatakabank.com - Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Recruitment 2013 :
Karnataka Bank has declared Karnataka Bank Recruitment notification 2013 and invites online application form for their Probationary Officer vacancies on its official website www.karnatakabank.com.
Karnataka Bank is a leading Private bank in Karnataka state which spreads with many branches across all over state in various places. At this time they have announced notification related to recruitment for their Probationary Officer post so they seeking to fill it by right and talented prospects so online application form can be submit by all eligible candidates.
Eligible candidate can apply for the same via online mode before 15th March, 2013. We are trying to provide you all recruitment information across all over India so stay connected with us for latest recruitment information.
Name of the Bank : Karnataka Bank
Name of the Post : Officers Scale-1 Probationary Officer (PO)
Age Limit :
- Applicant was not older than 30 Years for the same.
Educational Qualification :
- Applicant should have completed Graduation in any stream from recognized institute or University.
Selection Procedure :
- Applicant will be select for same on the basis of Online Test or Personal Interview.
Application Fees :
- Rs. 250/- for Unreserved Category Candidates. Rs. 150/- for SC / ST and other Reserved Category Candidates.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Starting Date : 1st March, 2013
- Online Application Closing Date : 15th March, 2013
- Tentative Examination Date : 13th April, 2013
How to Apply :
- Eligible candidate can apply for the same via online mode to visit official website. Official website is “www.karnatakabank.com“. Here you can visit “Career” and get an application form and fill up it. After filling it you must submit it and Print out it for further use in future.
Official Website : www.karnatakabank.com
- www karnataka bank com probationer officers post