Chief Commissioner Of Land Administration (CCLA), Govt of ANDHRA PRADESH has released the Online Application form for VRO VRA Notification 2013 on its official website http://ccla.cgg.gov.in/. AP VRO VRA posts Category Wise (General, SC,ST, BC-A,BC-B,BC-C,BC-D,BC-E, Ex-servicemen & PH with Male female Vacancy. Now all AP Unemployes can apply through Online method on or before 13th January 2014. Further Details VRO VRA posts online application form, how to apply, apply process and AP VRO VRA district wise vacancy details is mention below.
AP VRO VRA Notification 2013 Apply Online Process.
1. Candidates first of all Log on the CCLA official website http://ccla.cgg.gov.in/
2. Now find the “Submit Application” link and click it.
3. Than will display next window of Online apply form.
4. Select the District, Mandal, Village and enter Journal No, DOB, Gender and other details
5. Than attach your latest Photograph with Signature.
6. Enter the Verification Code as displayed in the image
7. Finally Click on UPLOAD Button.
Application Fee Details:
Candidates have to pay Fees Applications Available at Meeseva, E-seva and APOnline. Each applicants must pay fee: Rs.300/- and SC/ST Candidates are need to pay fee Rs.150/- and No fee applicable to the applicants belonging to PH Category.
How to Apply:
Interested and deserving candidates may fill the online application in the website http://ccla.cgg.gov.in/.
Last Date of Online Registration: 12-01-2014
Last Date for submission of Online Application: 13-01-2014
Download Hall Ticket/ Admit Card Date: 19-01-2014
Date of Examination: 02-02-2014
Date of Answer Key: 04-02-2014
Date of Result: 20-02-2014
Document/ Certificate verification: 26-02-2014
for District wise VRO Vacancy
for District wise VRA Vacancy
for VRO VRA Notification