Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has issued notification for recruitment of 2677 Panchayat Secretary (Grade – IV) posts. Interested and Eligible candidates are required to apply Online Application form on its appsc official website. All applicants are required to concentrate and prepare the Panchayat Secretary examination syllabus & previous papers, model papers, question papers model, Examination scheme and pattern available given below.
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Pattern:
Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Secretary written Examination (Objective Types) Degree Standard Paper I & Paper II exam Duration (Minutes) each papers 150.
1. Paper-I: General Studies – 150 Marks
2. Paper-II: Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh – 150 marks
Panchayat Secretary Syllabus:
Paper-1: General Studies
1. Events of National and International importance.
2. Current affairs – International, National and Regional.
3. Current Developments in Science, Technology and Information Technology.
4. History of Modern India with special emphasis upon Indian National Movement.
5. Economic Development in India since Independence.
6. Logical reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
7. Basic things about Disaster Management (CBSE –VIII & IX standard)
Paper-II: Rural Development and Problems in Rural Areas with special reference to Andhra Pradesh
(Questions in Paper-II will be framed with a view to test the General Awareness levels of the candidates broadly about developmental aspects related to Rural Areas.)
1. Public Health and Sanitation, prevention of epidemics, hygiene behavoiur, village development.
2. Social tensions and conflicts in contemporary society – problems of deprived groups.
3. Indian System of Democracy – Democratic institutions, Panchayat Raj – Co-operative Institutions in the service of Rural Areas, their role and their effectiveness.
4. Rural Economy and Development – Scientific developments relevant to rural areas –labour saving devices.
5. Basic aspects related to Accounting.
for APPSC Notification 2014
for Previous Papers & Model papers
for Syllabus and Pattern