Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Kerala Postal Circle recently invites Applications in prescribed format for filling up of the 37 Multitasking Staff Posts on direct recruitment basis. Eligible candidates may apply via Prescribed Application format before 23rd December 2013. More Details are mentioned below, so please read complete article.
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2013 vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 37
Name of Posts: Multitasking Staff
Name of the Division:
1. RMS TV Division: 03 Posts
2. RMS EK Division: 03 Posts
3. RMS CT Division: 10 Posts
4. Kannur Postal Division: 02 Posts
5. Palakkad Postal Division: 02 Posts
6. Thrissur Postal Division: 02 Posts
7. Ernakulam Postal Division: 03 Posts
8. Director of Accounts (Postal), Thiruvananthapuram: 04 Posts
9. Chief PMG Office, Thiruvananthapuram: 06 Posts
10. PMG Office Kozhikode: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Matriculation/ Class 10th or ITI from any recognized University.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on date 23-12-2013.
1. General and OBC Category Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-
2. SC/ ST Candidates are required to pay fee Rs.50/-
Selection method: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Aptitude test.
How to apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates are required to apply only through Offline mode i.e Candidates are required to send dully filled application form along with relevant documents to the following Address:
Sree Rangan, Assistant Director (Rectt), O/o Chief Postmaster General,
Kerala Circle, Thiruvananthapuram -695 033
Last date for receipt of Application form: 23-12-2013