Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB), Bhopal invites applications from interested Indian Applicants for filling up of the 622 Posts of Subedar , Sub-Inspector and Platoon Commander vacancies. Eligible and Interested Candidates have to apply via Online mode before 23rd January 2014. Further detailed information of MPPEB recruitment 2014 is mention below.
MPPEB Recruitment 2014 complete vacancy details:
Total No of vacancies: 622
Name of Posts:
1. Subedar: 94 Posts
2. Sub-Inspector (District Police): 353 Posts
3. Sub-Inspector Female (District Police): 47 Posts
4. Sub-Inspector (Special Branch): 15 Posts
5. Sub-Inspector (Q.D): 04 Posts
6. Sub-Inspector (Radio): 16 Posts
7. Sub-Inspector (Finger Print): 31 Posts
8. Platoon Commander: 62 Posts
Age details: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 28 years as on date 01-01-2014.
Candidates should have done Graduate Degree / Three years Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering from a recognized university.
1. General & OBC Applicants need to pay fee Rs.700/-
2. SC/ ST/PH Applicants need to pay fee Rs.350/-
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, Physical Efficiency and Interview.
Pay Scale: Rs.9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay of Rs.3600/-
How to apply:
Eligible Candidates need to apply through online mode from the official website www.mponline.gov.in on or before 23rd January 2014.
Last Date for submission of online application: 23-01-2014
Date of written Exam: 09-03-2014