National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology is going to conduct the Joint Entrance Examination (JEE-2014) on 26-04-2014 for admission to full time regular 3 years Degree in B.Sc in Hospitality and Hotel Administration programmes. Interested candidates can apply through Online mode from 05th December, 2013 to 07th April, 2014. Further details of NCHMCT JEE 2014 Online application form and more details is mention below.
Name of Examination: NCHMCT JEE 2014
Name of Offered courses:
1. B.Sc in hospitality & Hotel Management
2. Diploma in Food Production
3. Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
4. Diploma in Front Office
5. Diploma in House Keeping
6. Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
Age details: Candidates age should not be above than 22 years for General, OBC and PD candidates, should not be above than 25 years for SC/ ST Candidates.
Candidates should have done 10+2 (12th Class) equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
1. Online mode: General & OBC Applicants need to pay fee Rs.800/- and SC/ ST/PD Applicants need to pay fee Rs.400/-
2. Offline mode: General & OBC candidates are required to pay fee Rs.900/- and SC/ ST/PD Applicants need to pay fee Rs.450/-
How to apply:
1. Online mode: Candidates would be required to apply through online mode from the official website www.applyadmission.net/nchmjee2014 and then fill the application form with all mandatory details.
2. Offline mode: Candidates are required to purchase the application form from NCHMCT offices Noida and 52 affiliated Institutes of hotel management across the country.
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
HQ: Plot No A 34, Sector 62,
Noida (UP) 201309
Date of Online form submission: 05-12-2013 to 07-04-2014
Offline Application form Sale: 23-12-2013
Last Date for receipt of Application form: 07-04-2014
Date of Examination: 26-04-2014
for NCHMCT JEE 2014 Details
for Apply Online