Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), North Western Railway (NWR), Jaipur currently advertised the notification about the recruitment of 917 Group D posts of Track Man, Gang man, Helper, Porter and various vacancies. Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply via Prescribed Application format before 13th January 2014. More Details are mentioned below, so please read complete article.
North Western Railway Recruitment 2014 vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 917
Name of Posts:
1. Track Man (Engineering): 423 Posts
2. Gate man (Operating Engineering): 117 Posts
3. Traffic Khallasi/ Points man (Operating): 06 Posts
4. Helper/ Khallasi (Electrical/ Mechanical): 200 Posts
5. Helper/ Khallasi / Safaiwala/ H.A. (Workshop Stores): 171 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Matriculation/ Class 10th/ ITI or its equivalent qualified from any recognized University.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 33 years as on date 01-01-2014. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
1. General and OBC Category Candidates are required to pay Rs.100/-
2. SC/ ST Candidates need not to pay any fee.
Selection method: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination, Physical Efficiency test and Medical test.
How to apply:
Eligible Candidates can apply only through Offline mode i.e Candidates are required to send dully filled application form along with relevant documents to the following Address:
The Assistant Personnel Officer/ Recruitment,
Railway Recruitment Cell,
Durgapura Railway Station,
Jaipur – 302018
Last date for submission of Application form: 13-01-2014
Last Dates for submission of Application for Remote areas: 28-01-2014
for Official Notification & Application form