UPSC Public Prosecutor & Assistant Geophysicist Recruitment 2013 www.upsc.gov.in Online Application Form 2013
Union public Service Commission recently invites online applications for the recruitment of 175 Posts of Director, Public Prosecutor, Assistant Geophysicist and various vacancies. Eligible candidates are required to apply online on or before 17th October 2013. For more Details like Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process and How to Apply etc Information mention below.
UPSC Recruitment 2103 Complete Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 175
Name of posts:
1. Director (Corps Development Directorate): 01 Post
2. Deputy Director: 04 Posts
3. Master Gazetted (Computer Science): 05 Posts
4. Architect: 01 Post
5. Director of Employment Exchanges: 01 Post
6. Senior Scientific Officer Grade-I: 01 Post
7. Economic Officer: 02 Posts
8. Assistant Geophysicist: 67 Posts
9. Assistant Stores Officer: 02 Posts
10. Public Prosecutor: 85 Posts
11. Assistant Professor in Child Development: 01 Post
12. Assistant Professor in Clothing and Textiles: 02 Posts
13. Assistant Professor in Dance: 01 Post
14. Assistant Professor in Food and Nutrition: 01 Post
15. District MCH Officer: 01 Post
Candidates must have obtained the Post Graduate/ Master’s degree/ MBBS/ Degree in Architecture form a recognized university.
Age Limit: Candidates should be age not exceeding 35 years. Age relaxation will be providing as per government norms. For Post wise age details, please refer main notification.
How to Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates may fill the online application in the website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 17th October 2013.
Last Date of Online Registration: 17-10-2013
- upsc geophysicsit