Union public Service Commission invites applications from interested Indian Applicants for filling up of the 112 Posts of Assistant Professor, Specialist Grade – II, Training Officer and various vacancies in UPSC. Interested Candidates have to apply via Online mode before 12th December 2013. Further detailed information of UPSC recruitment 2013 is mention below.
UPSC Recruitment 2013 complete vacancy details:
Total No of vacancies: 112
Name of Posts:
1. Director: 01 Post
2. Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 01 post
3. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (ANAESTHESIA): 01 post
4. Assistant Professor (Biochemistry): 11 post
5. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (MICROBIOLOGY): 03 posts
6. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (NEUROLOGY): 01 post
7. Assistant Professor (Neuro-Surgery): 10 posts
8. Assistant Professor (Paediatric Surgery): 07 posts
9. Assistant Professor (Pathology): 13 posts
10. ASSISTANT PROFESSOR (PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION): 05 posts
11. Assistant Professor (Radio-diagnosis): 11 posts
12. Specialist Grade – II (Microbiology), Non Teaching: 13 posts
13. Specialist Grade-II (Pathology) in the Non-Teaching Sub-cadre of CHS: 15 posts
14. Professor-cum-Deputy Director: 05 posts
15. Training Officer (Cutting and Tailoring): 01 post
16. Training Officer Draughtsman-(Mechanical)/Engineering Drawing/Reading of Drawing and Arithmetic: 02 post
17. Training Officer (Electrician): 02 posts
18. Training Officer (Electronics/Micro Computer): 02 posts
19. Training Officer (Machinist): 01 post
20. Training Officer (Turner): 02 posts
21. Training Officer (Wireman): 01 post
22. Senior Assistant Director (Handicrafts): 01 post
23. Reader (Microbiology): 01 post
24. Senior Lecturer (Community Medicine): 02 posts
Age details: Candidates age should be not exceeding 50 years as on date 12-12-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Pay Scale: Rs.37,400-67,000/- Pay Scale with RS.8600/-Grade Pay per month.
Selection Process: Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of written Test and Interview.
How to apply:
Eligible and interested Candidates would be required to apply through online mode from the official website www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 12th December 2013.
Closing date of online registration: 12-12-2013
for official Notification
for Apply Online