West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) has released latest recruitment notification 2013 for filling up of 246 posts of Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) of Excise under the Department of Excise, Govt of West Bengal. Eligible Candidates have to apply through Online mode or Offline mode on or before 22nd January 2014. For more details of WBSSC ASI Recruitment 2014, please refer given below.
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18 years to 27 years as on date 01-01-2013. Age relaxation will be applicable as per govt norms.
Candidates should possess Post Graduation in Mats or Mathematical Statistics, Degree of Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.SC. & A.H) form recognized university. Candidates are pleased that kindly refer the notification for complete details of each post.
1. Unreserved Candidates are required to pay fee Rs.220/-
2. SC/ ST candidates are required to pay fee Rs.20/-
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test, Physical Measurement Test and Interview.
How to Apply (Online or Offline):
1. Online Application: Eligible and Interested Candidates can apply through Online mode on official website www.wbssc.gov.in before 22th January 2014.
2. Offline Submission: Candidates who want to apply for above post, they have to download the Application form through Official website www.wbssc.gov.in, then fill it in all respects and attested copies of testimonials and a recent passport size photograph duly pasted on application form send it to the office of Commission on or before 22th January 2014.
Last date for submission of Application form: 22-01-2014
Date of Download Admit Card: 19-03-2014
Date of Examination: 16-04-2014
- www wbssc gov in assistant sub inspector 2014