King George’s Medical University, Lucknow conducting the Uttar Pradesh Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination, 2013 (UPPGMEE -2013) to select the candidates for admission to the State quota seats of Post Graduate M.D./M.S./M.D.S./ P.G. Diploma Courses in various State Medical Colleges/ Institutes and Medical/Dental Faculty of K.G.Medical University, Lucknow. We are Provide UPPGMEE 2013 Online Application, Syllabus, Admit Cards and Results in this site. Follow this site update news UPPGMEE 2013.
Using a credit/debit card application fee of Rs. 1800/-+transaction charges
* Cash payment of Rs. 1800/- + Rs. 50/- (Bank Charges) in the a/c no. 913020007609209 of UPPGMEE-2013 at any branch of Axis Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID.
* Cash payment of Rs. 1800/- + Rs. 20/- bank charges in the account of UPPGMEE-2013 at any branch of Allahabad Bank. Bank will give a unique transaction ID (Journal no) For making Bank deposit download the Challan form from website.
Submission of application starts from : Feb 15th, 2013
Last date for Cash Payment at for Online application : Mar 12th, 2013
(Credit Card Payment can be made up to 15th March 2013) Last date for receiving completed application online :March 15th, 2013
Online Admit Card available after :March 21st, 2013
Date of Entrance Examination :Mar 31st, 2013
Expected date of declaration of merit list: April 10th, 2013
Date of Medical Board for obtaining Physically
handicapped certificate : April 17th, 2013
Date of commencement of first Counselling:
Last Date for joining the allotted college &
course from first Counselling: April 29th, 2013
Date of Start of Course: May 1st, 2013
Admit card will be available online after March 21st, 2013. It will not be sent by post.
* Admit card presented during the examination shall be signed by the invigilator hence candidate must preserve the Admit Card till admission in a college/institution.
* In case of need Admit card can also be obtained from UPPGMEE-2013 Office on May 30, 2013 between 10:00AM to 4:00PM on making cash payment of Rs. 100/-.
Only one paper of 3 hour duration
The examination will be conducted in English medium only.
The examination shall consist of one paper of 190 MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) as follows:
a. 90 questions on pre and para-clinical subjects.
b. 90 questions on clinical subjects.
c. 10 questions on comprehension
Maximum Marks: 200 , Exam Time 10 .00 AM. to 1.00 PM
Exam Center: Lucknow Only
General category candidates shall have to secure a minimum of 50% marks and the reserved category candidates a minimum of 40% marks to qualify for admission to a postgraduate medical/dental course. General category physically handicapped student will have to secure a minimum of 45% for qualifying. Qualifying does not mean admission. Admission will be given according to merit at the
time of Counseling.
Merit list for only those candidates who have qualified will be declared.
Candidates securing minimum qualifying marks (as given above) shall be given ranks according to the total marks obtained. There shall be a combined merit list (with State rank) for all category candidates. The merit rank of reserved category candidates in their respective categories (Category rank) shall also be indicated along with their combined merit (State rank).
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks in the examination, their inter-se rank will be determined in order of preference as under :
* Candidate scoring more marks in Section B.
* According to age, older will get preference over younger.
* If rank cannot be decided by above criteria, then tie shall be decided by toss of coin.
There is no provision of re-evaluation. However, there is provision of scrutiny for which candidate may apply within seven days of declaration of result along with a demand draft of Rs.350/- in favour of UPPGMEE-2013 payable at Lucknow.
The result of successful candidates with their combined rank along with category rank will be declared on the website of the University www.kgmu.org.
King George’s Medical University,
Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, PIN – 226003
PBX:+91 522 2257450, 2257451,
Fax No:+91 522 2257539
Helpline Numbers :
For Examinations (10:00 am to 5:00PM) on working days: +91 522 2258727;
Fax No. +91 522 2258818; 0522 2256631.
For Website issues (10:00AM to 7:00PM) on working days: +91-8400999780.